About Me

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond." - Mae West

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No More!

Well I bloody give up. This whole recording every teensy bite I consume is insanity! Food is love and life and pleasure, and by obsessing over morsel by morsel, I have turned a thing of beauty into a thing of fear. No sirree, food journals are not accepted here!

Sigh...now that I have gotten that off my chest, I feel much better. I am going back to the gym for my first real work-out since exams began. I need to get ready right now, I'll post about it later!

3 hours later....

Okay so I have just come back from the gym and I feel brilliant. It was harder getting back into the routine than I thought, but now that I have paid obeisance to my beloved StairMaster, I feel like a million bucks!

Ciao!

Peace n Love
- e -

No comments: