About Me

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond." - Mae West

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Almost done...

Ugh...one more day and I am free from this torturous thing called "four days before your last exam". Feeling too guilty to do anything else, I have been glued to the seat of my chair for the past three days, doing nothing but studying, procrastinating, contemplating my level of sanity, and studying some more. I haven't had a decent workout in about three weeks and I am really feeling it. My muscles are crying in agony due to all this inactivity; I really need to exercise!

I tried to think of something brilliant to write about for my second post, but my brain is foggy...I am a walking, talking ball of lethargy...not cool.

Anyways, after tomorrow I will be a much happier person. Till then, cheerio!

Peace n Love
- e -

No comments: